(as of January 31, 2023)
Welcome to the website of NGP Energy Capital Management, L.L.C. (collectively, “NGP”, “we” or “us”). Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we are providing information explaining how we collect, use and secure your information.
- The Information We Collect & How We Use It
Our website may collect various types of information from visitors, which may include, but is not limited to, date/time stamps and the length of time spent on this website, the pages accessed while visiting this website, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, and internet service provider (ISP).
- Information Sharing and Protection
Our Website does not share or sell the information on its users we collected with any unaffiliated third parties for their promotional purposes.
We have implemented measures to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. We use technical, administrative and physical methods to maintain the integrity and security of our databases.
- Minors. Our services are not directed at individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18.
- Cookies. Our servers may also automatically collect and retain non-personal information in “cookies” about your session when you enter and use our Website. This non-personal information may include: your IP address, the type of browser software used, the Website pages that you visited, including the date and the duration of the visit, and your search queries.
- Legal Requirement. We may be required by law to disclose your personal information, and we will try to take steps to limit any such disclosure.